Thursday, January 14, 2021

What I expect to learn from Strategy Study

At the beginning, my interest in Business is back to the years of secondary school, where I used to excel in economics, and math.

I worked as Business development Manager and have even been taking a graduate course in Managements at different places. On the other hand, another particular interest of mine is engineering, and I have my Master degree in Electrical engineering from wilkes university, I learned about its various practical applications.

What I expect to learn :

  • Strategy
    • Planning and achieving competitive advantage
    • Strategy theories and ‘schools’ of thought
    • Evaluating strategy
  • Operations
    • Operations performance and strategy
    • Supply chain management
    • Quality and excellence in operations
  • Partnership-working
    • Partnerships, Mergers, Acquisitions and Strategic Alliances
    • Boundary-spanning and strategic change



Strategy Importance: 

If you don't Plan for yourself, You will be used for someone else Plan. That's true for your self, your company and even your country . 
on the other hand, Strategy achieves advantage for the organization through its configuration of resources within a changing environment to meet the needs of markets and to fulfil stakeholder expectations.

  

No comments:

Post a Comment